Why choose TACC for routine maintenance?
- All major manufacturers highly recommend and/or require professional maintenance.
- Save dollars by reducing utility costs, repairs and increase equipment life.
- Safety, we make sure all devices operate within design parameters and emissions are safe and legal.
- Reliability, reduce downtime and a consequential loss of comfort.
- Reduce home damage caused by improper equipment operation.
Best maintenance deal?
Smart Club starts at only $155 and includes:
- Two annual visits to safety check and tuneup your a/c, cooler or furnace in Spring and Fall.
- Two filter changes.
- 20% reduction in parts costs.
- 20% reduction in labor costs.
Regular maintenance of refrigerated air is best left to professionals. We at The Air Conditioning Company in Las Cruces, New Mexico follow strict maintenance and repair standards to keep your home comfortable and help lower your power bills.
Routine maintenance is recommended every three to four months to prevent costly damages to your cooling system, especially during winter. During each check-up, we examine your cooler’s motor and blower for proper amperage and tension to ensure maximum performance. We also check if your house is properly ventilated.